Article provided by: GOLDEN ROAD RECOVERY
Golden Road Recovery is a premier drug treatment center in San Fernando Valley with a high-end treatment facility, an experienced staff team, and reforming addiction treatment programs. We are a reputed Chatsworth addiction treatment facility with the best medical detox and ongoing care programs.
What makes us the #1 drug rehab in Chatsworth?
We offer the best drug and alcohol treatment in Chatsworth with a team of highly qualified physicians, therapists, RNs, and compassionate non-clinical staff. Our patients get to heal and recover in sheer opulence as our facility offers the highest level of comfort.
We accept all major insurances and offer easy payment options for deserving recovering addicts. We are one of the few rehabs to use equine therapy, yoga, and guided meditation to help patients break free from addiction and to address their co-occurring mental health issues.
The residential treatment process at our detox and rehab center in Chatsworth
Our inpatient rehab treatment offers the highest level of care to recovering addicts with 24/7 medical support and an excellent detox procedure. Steps involved in our inpatient rehab include:
- Medical Detox – We begin inpatient treatment with medical detox, where one of our experienced physicians will administer a series of drugs in certain dosages to remove the toxic remains from your body. We offer round the clock care for all our detox patients in a secure facility.
- One-on-one counseling – Our highly qualified therapists sit down with our recovering addicts to understand the root cause of addiction and the co-occurring mental health issues. After a thorough analysis, we devise an individualized treatment plan to help patients overcome dual diagnosis.
- Psychotherapies – Based on your co-occurring mental health issue, we offer psychotherapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, equine therapy, EMDR therapy, etc.
Besides, we help our patients overcome their withdrawal symptoms with medications and group psychotherapy sessions. We also conduct other recreational programs and events during leisure hours to help recovering addicts attain emotional stability and peace of mind.
Benefits of our ongoing care programs
Continuing care programs allow us to monitor the progress of our former recovering addicts' after their time in rehab. Some of the benefits of our ongoing care programs include:
- It reduces the risk of relapse in recovering addicts and helps reinforce and strengthen a patient's commitment to sobriety.
- It helps measure, monitor, and track the progress or regress of patients in their recovery journey.
- It offers recovering addicts with an opportunity to discuss their challenges, triggers, and other stress-causing factors to a skilled therapist and seek guidance on how to overcome them.
Besides, we use our ongoing care programs to create a relapse prevention plan for our patients to help them adopt a healthy and fulfilling life. Speak to one of us at Golden Road Recovery to verify your insurance or visit https://www.goldenroadrecovery.com/contact. At our drug treatment center in San Fernando Valley, we prepare our patients for a lifetime of commitment to sobriety and equip them with the essential life skills and coping tools to help them lead a gratifying and healthy life.drug treatment center san Fernando valley
View Larger Map